Ellen's book will strengthen and guide you in your role as caregiver to an elder parent or relative, and help you understand your own physical, emotional, mental & spiritual needs.
Ellen Besso is a midlife woman, mother, caregiver and spiritual seeker. With her training as a counsellor and life coach she provides the expertise and support to ease your journey.“We will work together as a team to help navigate your path.”
Ellen offers Midlife Coaching, Mentoring for Caregivers and Holistic Coaching.
Work with Ellen Besso through:
- Phone consultations
- Email Coaching for busy women
- Office Sessions, Gibsons, BC
1-604-886-1916 (Gibsons BC)
Many women are eager to embrace change in their mid years, to focus on activities that fulfill them, adding meaning to their lives and contributing to the world.
Ellen’s certification and six years experience as a Martha Beck Life Coach give her the body, mind, spirit expertise to develop a new outlook in any area of your life. She has the tools to guide women through transitions.
- Acknowledge your desire for change
- Pinpoint strengths & untapped potential
- Identify the direction that is right for you
- Clarify the steps needed to redefine your life
- Receive the support you want to step fully into your authentic self
Mentoring for Caregivers
As we journey beside our elderly parent or other family member, we learn many things about ourselves. Caregiving can be very rewarding; it also challenges us on many levels.
Ellen will guide and support you as a caregiver.
- Identify & separate your own needs from your role as caregiver
- Manage time & energy by delegating & eliminating nonessential tasks
- Begin to let go of painful feelings of guilt, sadness or anger
- Explore your relationship with your parent & deepen your mutual understanding
Many of us are seeking to develop ourselves spiritually; sometimes we’re unsure what steps to take to enrich our inner lives.
Ellen’s long term spiritual pursuits as a meditator in the Kriya yoga tradition, former Certified Trager bodywork practitioner, plus her professional counsellor training and Martha Beck Life Coach training and experience combine to make her an excellent guide to accompany you on your voyage of discovery.
- Define your personal spirituality
- Develop a plan for living life in a conscious and inspired way
- Balance your energy throughout the day
- Recognize your intuition & put it into practice on a daily basis
“Come back to that focused, quiet place through your body, mind & spirit”