Ellen's book will strengthen and guide you in your role as caregiver to an elder parent or relative, and help you understand your own physical, emotional, mental & spiritual needs.
Midlife Coaching for Women Book a Session
• MidLife Coaching - Support for women in transition with their career, creative projects, travel, volunteer work, relationship or other new directions.
• Mentoring for Caregivers - Benefit from Ellen's 15 year journey as a caregiver for her elderly mother, her professional training as a counsellor and her certification as a Martha Beck Life Coach.
• Holistic Coaching - Ellen will help you create a heart centred life of vitality, inner peace and creativity that speaks to you.
Begin your inspiring coaching relationship with Ellen; book your Complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Session
Work with Ellen also through:
• Phone consultations
• Email coaching for busy women
• Office sessions in Gibsons, BC
Contact Ellen at:
1-604-886-1916 (Gibson's BC)
Email Ellen at email@example.com
MidLife coaching for the body, mind & spirit
Read the Latest Post from Ellen's MidLife Maze blog
Tibetan Buddhist Lama Tenzin Tsundu will be creating a Sacred Sand Mandala of Green Tara, the female Buddha of Compassion, at Gibsons United Church during the last week of June.
A mandala is painstakingly made by placing grains of coloured sand in intricate traditional patterns, usually covering a circular area three to five feet in diameter. Depending on the size of the mandala, it may take four to seven days to complete.
When the mandala is completed there is a ceremony in which the sand is swept up into a pile to celebrate the impermanence of physical creations. Some of the sand is given to the people present at the ceremony and the rest is ceremonially taken to a nearby ocean or river where its blessings are dispersed to all the world.
This program will begin with opening chants and prayers at 2:00 pm on Sunday, June 23 and continue until the closing ceremony and sand dispersal in the ocean at 2:00 pm on Sunday, June 30. There will be chants and prayers for 30 minutes at the beginning of each day. Please drop by any time to hear the chanting, watch the progress of the mandala and talk with Lama Tsundu when he takes a break.
Location: Gibsons United Church, 724 Trueman Road
Opening Ceremony: 2:00 pm Sunday, June 23.
Mandala Creation: June 24 to June 29.
9:00 am morning prayers – all welcome
9:30 am to 6:00 pm – open for public viewing.
Closing Ceremony: ...