Ellen's book will strengthen and guide you in your role as caregiver to an elder parent or relative, and help you understand your own physical, emotional, mental & spiritual needs.
Midlife Coaching for Women Book a Session
• MidLife Coaching - Support for women in transition with their career, creative projects, travel, volunteer work, relationship or other new directions.
• Mentoring for Caregivers - Benefit from Ellen's 15 year journey as a caregiver for her elderly mother, her professional training as a counsellor and her certification as a Martha Beck Life Coach.
• Holistic Coaching - Ellen will help you create a heart centred life of vitality, inner peace and creativity that speaks to you.
Begin your inspiring coaching relationship with Ellen; book your Complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Session
Work with Ellen also through:
• Phone consultations
• Email coaching for busy women
• Office sessions in Gibsons, BC
Contact Ellen at:
1-604-886-1916 (Gibson's BC)
Email Ellen at email@example.com
MidLife coaching for the body, mind & spirit
Read the Latest Post from Ellen's MidLife Maze blog
“Whatever you think or say, you’re wrong; it’s the opposite,” said our 14 year-old guide as we walked the lanes of Varanasi. Attempting to describe this multifaceted nation and my relationship to it is impossible. India is a country of paradoxes where extremes are at play.
Writers often apologize for not being able to clearly explain the intricacies that make up this country of over one billion people, where the middle class now constitutes one quarter to one third of the population and English is the common language in cities and tourist areas.
India’s draw is complex; we can’t understand it within the frame of reference of our Western minds, and that is part of what pulls us in. Once our constant internal analysis abates, we’re more open to flowing with what is unfolding around us. To say that the environment there is over stimulating would be an understatement. People, vehicles, cows, even the colours are de trop, but my...